Логин Пароль Войти по OpenIDРегистрацияВосстановление пароля
Текущее время: 20 окт 2018, 23:19

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Which month to visit Murmansk?
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 авг 2018, 11:22 

Баллы репутации: 0
Hello,

I am planning of a catching The Northern Lights trip this year end. I have been researching and reading a lot of information on the internet.I am considering of stopping 3 (or maybe 2) nights in Murmask before I proceed to Scandinavia. I have read a blog which stated that for Murmansk, late September/early October is a rare condition to be able to see the light, may I ask it this the case? Shall I instead plan a trip in December? Ideally I would like to travel in late Sept to October as the weather is not too cold yet. But if chances are much higher in December and January, than that is what I would do.
I know it is not a predictable situation but i would just like to get more experts' and other travellers' view to maximize my chance.BTW, do I really need to join a tour for hunting the aurora, I have made some research and they are not cheap. are there public transportation that I can travel to outside the city centre where I can catch the light on my own pace?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g2 ... trict.html
RFID System Video

Thank you.

Пожаловаться на это сообщение
 Профиль Отправить email  
Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа