Логин Пароль Войти по OpenIDРегистрацияВосстановление пароля
Текущее время: 26 сен 2018, 17:31

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Who gave me the essence of the
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 июл 2018, 06:55 

Баллы репутации: 0
Who gave me the essence of the soul, gave me the tenderness, who used all the love in my heart, dyed the color of my youth, with persistent belief, cast me into a steel of wisdom, with daily fatigue, It has created the crystallization of my wisdom. He is like the cherry blossom in my heart Newport Cigarettes Price, forever blooming, nev the dead silk, the wax torch turns into a gray tear and begins to dry." The teacher is like a colorful brush, depicting a beautiful blueprint. As a teacher, you are never high, and you are not greedy for profit. You raise the seedlings of our batch with selfless spirit. After ten years of wind and rain, it has created a pillar of 100,000. You have dedicated yourself to this sacred cause with your own youth. From a student teacher to a senior teacher, how many bumps and failures have you experienced, you have nothing to ask for, just want to pass on your life knowledge to us, you have nothing else. He loves, just wants to care for your students and let them grow up healthily. and it is a wonderful season. How can we forget your sowing? From a seedling to a big tree, you are like a woodpecker, removing the disease for us. Now, you are frowning, for everything I have, you are like my second parent, caring for us with meticulous care. The school is our happof the human soul Marlboro Gold, our collaborator, leader, participant, and my friend. You use the true feelings to spread the wisdom of the fire, just like the loyalty of the spring silkworm, Dongmei sang the song of early spring. You are my compass, looking for the right direction for me lost. You are my god of destiny, playing the symphony of fate, giving me the dabor. From ancient times to the present, which cultural relics will not be taught by the teacher, which high-ranking aristocrats did not accept the teacher's knowledge. It is a teacher, let us grow. It is a teacher Marlboro Red, let us go to the road to success. It is a teacher who feeds ut the sun's rays Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, and countless drops of inspirational water converge into a sea of ??wisdom. The soul engineers always start from bit by bit Marlboro Cigarettes, using the blood and sweat to hold up the sun of tomorrow and build the pillars of tomorrow!

Пожаловаться на это сообщение
 Профиль Отправить email  
Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа