Логин Пароль Войти по OpenIDРегистрацияВосстановление пароля
Текущее время: 17 авг 2018, 00:39

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Mr. Bragging is a good f
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 авг 2018, 09:59 

Баллы репутации: 0
Mr. Bragging is a good friend of mine. Whenever I want to be mad at the classmates, he will come over and help. What is the apple in my family is made of gold. After a few years, my family wants to buy a plane. I met an alien yesterday. It��s so varied that people are fascinated when they hear it. The students are mentally retarded and even turn my words into the truth! depressed! ! One thing that has happened recently is that my good friend Newport Cigarettes Coupons, Mr. Bragging, has never had a good seases such as lying faces that were not red Carton Of Cigarettes, bragging, and all members of the bragging family were isolated Cigarette Online. I think, my friend, Mr. Bragging, will definitely not get it, so I took him to my house to take refuge, but what happened unexpectedly happenebut I forgot to bring my homework. When the teacher was going to give me a homework, I originally wanted to say that I had forgotten it. But I didn��t expect that I couldn��t help but say to the teacher: ��I didn��t write homework at home. !" God! I have always said this kind of thing, and will it be sent to me by Mr. Baku! I was shocked, I did not expect the teacher to be more surprised than me! She touched my head and said Marlboro Cigarettes Price, "You have no fever?" I couldn't care so much, I ran home immediately and found that Mr. Blowing was gone! It must be a boasting disease! I opened the window and saw that the people on the street were squatting Newport Cigarettes. I really regret it. I shouldn��t have brought Mr. Blowing to my house. This has harmed me and hurt everyone! I quickly dialed 110, but I couldn't tell the truth. Later, I tried to scream a few words to hang up the phone. It didn't feel good to lie! I suddenly felt that my head was dizzy. When I woke up, it was already next month! The doctor told me that because of my sympathy, one-third of the people in the city got the disease of the bragging! Fortunately, the rescue is timely, or how many people will die! I didn't expect that I had such a big disaster! I sat uncomfortably on the edge of the bm going to say goodbye to you now!

Пожаловаться на это сообщение
 Профиль Отправить email  
Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа