Логин Пароль Войти по OpenIDРегистрацияВосстановление пароля
Текущее время: 20 ноя 2018, 22:15

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: he night is very dark, but it is
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 сен 2018, 03:44 

Баллы репутации: 0
he night is very dark, but it is very bright. The childhood in my heart shines in front of my childhood. The footprints of my childhood fall into my heart. The future lights guide us to the future. When we set foot on the future, we sat in the classroom and saw a strange face. I remembered that I had just arrived at schoolAt that time, I was timidly led into the classroom by the teacher Marlboro Cigarettes Price. The noisy classroom was quiet, and everyone looked at me with a puzzled look. I was ashamed to find a seat, wait until the teacher came, and told the students who I was, I stood up like a mouse and did not speak. It was a shameful first day. In this way, I was quiet in the class for one semester, and in the sixth grade, I gradually changed from a timid mouse to a fierce tiger. After class, I will play with the classmates. If I am bullied, I will fight back. It was a wonderful change.I still remember our last "June 1", there is no program in our class, and I was chosen as Miss Yingbin. In the afternoon, the sun was burning on the earth. Several of our female students were carrying a red cloth and standing Carton Of Cigarettes. The entrance to the school welcomes the sun, and the sun is not merciless against our face. Our face is instantly red, and the sweat is still left from the body and stays on a certain place in this school. When we got back to our position, it was in the middle of the show, and suddenly the sun ran away in mischief. The white clouds suddenly became angry, the face turned black, and the cries were crying. The rain like beans was on us. On the body, everyone flocked back to the class, because "Baiyun baby is angry", so our program stopped, and to the class, the school also gave us a gift - ice cream Cigarettes Online. Everyone smiled and ate the ice cream Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. It��s raining, but it��s also our last June 1st, a show that everyone laughs together.ime flies so fast that I flee in the blink of an eye, and our laughter is hidden in a corner of the campus. Classmates, teachers, graduation is just a ritual, a ritual to embark on the future. The footprints of childhood are always in my heart, in my mind Marlboro Cigarettes Online.

Пожаловаться на это сообщение
 Профиль Отправить email  
Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа