Логин Пароль Войти по OpenIDРегистрацияВосстановление пароля
Текущее время: 12 дек 2018, 14:29

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: I am still confidentlass 3, Grade
СообщениеДобавлено: 12 окт 2018, 11:39 

Баллы репутации: 0
I am still confidentlass 3, Grade 6 of Huanghua Primary School, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Provincetructor: Hao Wenyue starry sky of the summer night is always flashing, and there seems to be nothing to interrupt the thoughts of the stars. Walking to the window and leaning against the wall, I sat quietly. The sleepless wind also made me unable to calm down. I recalled that this morning, it was both a sadness and a desire to stick to it.the wall, the light shining through the window also reflected the memories of this morning Marlboro Cigarettes. I have always stood in front of people with a confident style. From then on, I have asked myself to go beyond others - but today, I have become the last one. has always been my fault, but because of some kind of opportunity, I was asked to practice fencing. The rain is ruthless, my self-confidence is swallowed up like this. Every time I go to training, I am following behind people. I didn't have the courage to try, I have lost too many times, and the 100% rate of transmission has made me unable to talk to them. It seems that I have been left behind.nfidence at all, and even have a sour feeling.smile of the sun can't last for so long, and the clouds in the sky will always have a day to be picked up. Fencing training is such a good example Carton Of Cigarettes, but this is just what I said to myself. Like the black clouds, it is too much unpleasant and cumbersome. Really think about it, I think the stars are generally carefree, just look at my eyes, but think about the pain now, how can I have a smile?night, there is always a breeze that makes people feel like a life-saving grass that is hard-pressed from the hot weather Cigarettes For Sale. It is in harmony with the heat, but although it reflects the cool breeze in the heat, it is very refreshing. . Yes, why not? Although I have failed, I still have the opportunity to be confident. I don't really need to "give others' ambitions and destroy my prestige." I can be confident and confident! like the dark cloud, it can not be a dark cloud itself, it can be a colorful cloud itself, and when he does not try to change, to be confident, its life has changed. Of course, I don't want to be a dark cloud, and I don't want to be a girl who silently prays in the moonlight. I want to use my own self-confidence to change my own views on myself and change the opinions of others.long as the sun is still there, I will not give up, and I will not stop. Even if I am trapped in the desert, as long as I have confidence, I believe that I can walk to the oasis in my heart. The smile on my face, the smile in my heart must be I took it to an oasis Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. I can't help but smile when I think of it. Yes, as long as you believe in your own actions, as long as you are willing to work hard, you will still do it. The former timid little girl was no longer timid, and together with the sun, she released the confidence and hope in her heart Newport Cigarettes Website. night, the moonlight is no longer just me alone, but my self-confidence, with me, all the way.

Пожаловаться на это сообщение
 Профиль Отправить email  
Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа