Логин Пароль Войти по OpenIDРегистрацияВосстановление пароля
Текущее время: 15 ноя 2018, 18:02

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Scrivens stopped
СообщениеДобавлено: 09 ноя 2018, 06:17 

Баллы репутации: 0
TORONTO - Canadas mens basketball team will play five of the worlds top-15 ranked teams in a European tour this summer. The 25th-ranked Canadians will play 11 exhibition games between July 24 and Aug. 12. Among the teams theyll face are No. 2 Spain, Turkey (7), Serbia (11), Slovenia (13) and Angola (15). "Im looking forward to getting the team together for what will be a summer of development and growth," said head coach Jay Triano. "Getting more international experience will be key — we want to provide our players with quality in-game experience against some of the worlds top talent." Triano will gather the team for a training camp July 20-22 at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto prior to flying to Europe. Canadas mens team didnt qualify for the 2014 world championships. The teams next major international competitions will be the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto followed by the FIBA Americas qualifying tournament for the 2016 Rio Olympics. "This summer is an important step in the development of the SMNT for its goal of reaching Rio 2016," Triano said. The camp roster will be announced next month. John Jenkins Jersey . The Oilers will try to get back in the win column on Monday when they continue a four-game road trip with a battle against the Buffalo Sabres. Edmonton won its third straight game last Wednesday against visiting San Jose, beating the Sharks 3-0 as Scrivens stopped 59 shots to set an NHL record for saves in a regular-season shutout. Rhett Ellison Jersey . Ramirez is still hitting behind Puig, only now they are in the third and fourth spots, and the change is starting to generate positive results for manager Don Mattingly. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseyssale.com/ . -- Top-seed Shahar Peer and Canadian Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the inaugural WTA Citi Open. Harry Carson Jersey . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Doug Kotar Jersey . 1. Did the Senators trade the wrong goalie? Lets make one thing clear: The Ottawa Senators acquired Ben Bishop from the St. Louis Blues for one reason and one reason alone.VANCOUVER -- Former Vancouver Canucks enforcer Gino Odjick says he has a rare terminal illness. Odjick, in a letter published Thursday on the Canucks website, said he was diagnosed with AL (Primary) Amyloidosis two months ago. "Its causing abnormal protein to be produced and deposits are being formed on my heart," said Odjick. "Its hardening my heart and my doctors arent sure how long I have to live. "Initially they thought years, but now they think it could be a lot less. I could be down to months or even weeks." The 43-year-old Odjick played from 1990-2002 in the NHL, including eight years in Vancouver and two in Montreal. He also played for the New York Islanders and Philadelphia Flyers, recording 64 goals, 73 assists andd 2,567 penalty minutes in 605 regular season games.dddddddddddd Odjick played 44 playoff games, all with Vancouver, scoring four goals and an assist. The Maniwaki, Que., native was drafted by the Canucks in the fifth round (86th overall) of the 1990 NHL Draft. "I feel very fortunate for the support Ive received over the years," Odjick said. "During my career I played in some great NHL cities including Vancouver, Long Island, Philadelphia and Montreal. "In my heart, I will always be a Canuck and I have always had a special relationship here with the fans." Odjick said he was diagnosed with the disease two days after Pat Quinn was added to Rogers Arenas Ring of Honour in April, and hes been in hospital ever since. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Пожаловаться на это сообщение
 Профиль Отправить email  
Ответить с цитатой  

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа